* 1x Master + 4x Target Independent e-MMC/eMCP sockets.
* Supports e-MMC BOOT-1/2, General Purpose-1/2/3/4, and User Data Area Partitions as well as EXT_CSD register settings copy and verify operation.
* Supports MMCA 5.0 compatible e-MMC/eMCP devices.
* Supports e-MMC 4-bit mode working.
* Copy/Verification operation in Partition / Auto / File / Mirror / User / AutoScan mode.
* On-the-fly checksum generation during verify operation.
* Provides EXT_CSD setting checksum info.
* Supports enabling SANITIZE register setting function for MMCA 4.5 e-MMC.
* Supports boot re-size function with e-MMC equipped with boot re-size function.
* 2x RS232 interface for industrial platform connection.
* Replaceable e-MMC / eMCP device socket module is available.
* Equipped with 1 SD card socket module for firmware update requirement and log recording function.
* Equipped with operation LOG recording function (on SD card socket) to save all operation process into LOG file for future study or analyze use.
* Equipped with RTC unit for providing operation LOG detail time info.
* Equipped with Keypad lock function to prevent settings being changed during operation.
||AC 100-240V，50 / 60Hz，0.5A
||MMCA, 5.0 compatible (SDR50) ; Master x 1, Target x 4
SD 2.0 compatible ; Firmware update/LOG saving use x 1
(Supports SD≦32GB with FAT16/FAT32 file format)
||L 300mm x W 190mm x H 70mm
||≒ 2195 g
||16x2 Backlit LCD背光LCD
||RS232 DE9 Female x 1 (for connecting to controller unit)
RS232 DE9 Male x 1 (for connecting to controlled unit)
Power Connector x 1
Safety Ground Connector x 1
Fuse(0.5A) Connector x 1
CPM-010 Datasheet & Manual