1. Unzip the downlaoded file and rename the .bin file to SDCPMI2S.bin .
2. Prepare a SD card and quick-format the card on PC with a SD card reader.
(Please make sure formatting the card with default settings and giving the SD card a disk label name.)
3. Copy the SDCPMI2S.bin file to the root directory of the SD card.
4. Insert the SD card to the installed SD socket (on SOURCE slot) of the duplicator.
5. Turn on the duplicator and enter test mode, and then Select IMAGE UPDATE and press Enter.
6. After the ROM image update is completed, turn off the duplicator and then turn it on again for the changes taking effect.