* 1x Master + 8x Target Independent e-MMC/eMCP sockets.
* Supports e-MMC BOOT-1/2, General Purpose-1/2/3/4, and User Data Area Partitions as well as EXT_CSD register settings copy and verify operation.
* Supports MMCA 5.0 compatible e-MMC/eMCP devices.
* Supports e-MMC 8-bit mode working.
* Supports SDR50 bus speed.
* Copy/Verification operation in Partition / Auto / File / Mirror / User / AutoScan mode.
* On-the-fly checksum generation during verify operation.
* Provides EXT_CSD setting checksum info.
* Supports enabling SANITIZE register setting function for MMCA 4.5 e-MMC.
* Supports boot re-size function with e-MMC equipped with boot re-size function.
* Supports “User Data Only” function; allows mix-up e-MMC operation when valid data is located only in user data area.
* 2x RS232 interface for industrial platform connection.
* Replaceable e-MMC / eMCP device socket module is available.
* Equipped with 1 MicroSD card socket module for firmware update requirement.
* Special designed and strong mechanical jig tool for long time working and easy opening/closing all sockets simultaneously.
IPM-1DX e-MMC/eMCP Duplicator is designed to meet e-MMC/eMCP device content duplication/verification manufacturing needs on manual production line.
IPM-1DX features high-performance and independently operating e-MMC/eMCP device sockets by 1 master source and 8 target sockets, which support mainstream e-MMC/eMCP devices with various form factors.
IPM-1DX is equipped with unique software and offers Partition, Auto, Mirror, File, User, and AutoScan mode of both Copy and Verify operations suitable for various applications.